- BGC Contracting Office
- BGC Contracting Branch
- Mining Project
- Construction Project
Dampier Foreshore Upgrade
BGC Contracting was engaged to deliver a package of infrastructure works for the city of Karratha’s foreshore upgrade project.
The upgrade works included new public walkways, picnic areas along the esplanade and a permanent movie screen at Hampton Oval. BGC Contracting engaged with local contractors to carry out the civil works and partnered with locally owned indigenous company Yurra to deliver the landscaping component of the project.
The scope of work included in this project was:
- Bulk and detail excavation
- Construction of retaining block work walls and footings
- Construction of new shade and decking structure
- Demolition, design and build of new Ablution Block
- Placement of exposed aggregate concrete pavement and paths
- Refurbishment and replacement of existing shade and picnic settings
- Supply and place irrigation and tube stock plants to garden beds
- Supply and install precast movie screen panel to supplied steelwork frame